- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
- Check out 5 Series & Documentaries To watch On This National Science Day
- 7 in 10 digital devices people use saw ownership drop globally in 2023: Report
- STEM education: How advancement in tech taking major impact on students
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Tilak Verma shines; Bhuvi, Krunal, Chakravarthy cast a spell
T-Hub signs pact with UK firm
The agreement is seen as a strong step towards making T-Hub, a world class incubation centre.
Hyderabad: T-Hub, the incubation centre for startups set up by Telangana government, on Thursday signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with UK-based Ledmac Ltd under which the latter will offer the best of international incubation services to startups in the city. The agreement is seen as a strong step towards making T-Hub, a world class incubation centre.