T-Hub signs pact with UK firm
The agreement is seen as a strong step towards making T-Hub, a world class incubation centre.
Hyderabad: T-Hub, the incubation centre for startups set up by Telangana government, on Thursday signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with UK-based Ledmac Ltd under which the latter will offer the best of international incubation services to startups in the city. The agreement is seen as a strong step towards making T-Hub, a world class incubation centre.
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers