- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
- Formula 1 chief and FIA president to meet over allegations against Christian Horner
- 'PM - Surya Ghar: Muft Bijli Yojana' promises to save Rs 15,000 per household
- My resolve is to prevent Trinamool from looting public money in Bengal: PM Modi
- Pakistan's presidential election on March 9
- 8 big investment funds exploring investment in telecom sector: Ashwini Vaishnaw
- In a first, India exports pomegranates by sea to USA
- World Teen Mental Wellness Day 2024: Date, history and significance
LetsCareerUp gets new chief
LetsCareerUp, the worlds first career ecosystem, an offering of Lets Corp, has appointed Stephen Jenkins as CEO to lead the company and its global market expansion. Stephen joins Lets Corp from Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, where he was Senior Director for Worldwide Government Partners, leading Microsofts partnering with a Government channel of over 30,000 partners delivering a multi-billion
LetsCareerUp, the world’s first career ecosystem, an offering of Lets Corp, has appointed Stephen Jenkins as CEO to lead the company and its global market expansion. Stephen joins Lets Corp from Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, where he was Senior Director for Worldwide Government Partners, leading Microsoft’s partnering with a Government channel of over 30,000 partners delivering a multi-billion dollar worldwide government business.
As CEO, Stephen will draw from over 27 years of rich experience in the high tech and software industry in global sales, alliances, and channel partnerships. He has held various senior management and strategy roles with organizations including IBM and Microsoft. His last stint with Microsoft spanned over 17 years prior to his 10 year stint with IBM in the United States.
‘I am happy to welcome Stephen as the CEO for our LetsCareerUp business globally. Stephen is an exceptional business leader with whom I have had great collaborative experience in the past. He is as much a dreamer as I am, while maintaining a razor sharp focus on results and operations. Innovation and harnessing technology to transform and improve lives is central to our collective DNA,” said Shravan Charya, Founder and Group CEO, Lets Corp.
This appointment resonates with the global ambitions of LetsCareerUp to become world's No 1 Career Ecosystem Platform, driven by research and guided by social transformation values, he added.