- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Mudra Murthy passes away
Renowned ad guru AG Krishnamurthy, who founded the \'AG Krishnamurthy Mudra Communications\', which emerged as one of the top three advertising companies in the country, breathed his last at his residence here on Friday.
Guntur: Renowned ad guru AG Krishnamurthy, who founded the 'AG Krishnamurthy Mudra Communications', which emerged as one of the top three advertising companies in the country, breathed his last at his residence here on Friday.
He was not keeping good health for quite some time and is suffering from pneumonia. Hailed from Vinukonda village in Guntur district, Krishnamurthy became well known with his creative advertisements for Nirma and Vimal brands.
The man, who made waves in the field of advertising, introduced new and creative advertising concepts, founded his own advertising company in 1980 after working with the Dhirubhai Ambani group as advertisement manager.
Krishnamurthy, called as Mudra Murthy among his contemporaries, started his journey as a government employee and later took to advertising. He built an advertising empire of par excellence and his company was rated as top among the three in the country.