Mudra Murthy passes away
Renowned ad guru AG Krishnamurthy, who founded the \'AG Krishnamurthy Mudra Communications\', which emerged as one of the top three advertising companies in the country, breathed his last at his residence here on Friday.
Guntur: Renowned ad guru AG Krishnamurthy, who founded the 'AG Krishnamurthy Mudra Communications', which emerged as one of the top three advertising companies in the country, breathed his last at his residence here on Friday.
He was not keeping good health for quite some time and is suffering from pneumonia. Hailed from Vinukonda village in Guntur district, Krishnamurthy became well known with his creative advertisements for Nirma and Vimal brands.
The man, who made waves in the field of advertising, introduced new and creative advertising concepts, founded his own advertising company in 1980 after working with the Dhirubhai Ambani group as advertisement manager.
Krishnamurthy, called as Mudra Murthy among his contemporaries, started his journey as a government employee and later took to advertising. He built an advertising empire of par excellence and his company was rated as top among the three in the country.
- TikTok's fate to be decided, Supreme Court directs Madras High Court to hear plea on Apr 24
- Election Commission submits a detailed report in Supreme Court on biopic of PM Modi
- Foreigner held with satellite phone at Jaipur airport
- 2 JD-S members among Indians killed in Sri Lanka blasts
- Accident turns out to be murder in Muzaffarnagar