- From Hamper To Home: Simplifying Laundry Day With Delivery Services
- Importance Of Quality Roofing In Jacksonville, NC: A Comprehensive Guide
- Empowering Portraits: Fitness And Boudoir Photography By Shared Moments
- Unlocking Your Online Potential: The Power Of SEO Services
- Navigating The IT Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide To Managed IT Services
- Essential First Aid Skills: A Comprehensive Guide For Everyday Emergencies
- Exploring The Best Caravan Matting Options: A Comprehensive Guide
- Maximizing Comfort: The Ultimate Guide to Ducted Air Conditioners
- Trimming Away: Exploring The Health And Aesthetic Benefits Of Liposuction
- Harnessing The Power Of Internet Marketing For Business Growth
Uber opens centre of excellence in Hyderabad
Taxi hailing app Uber on Wednesday inaugurated its centre of excellence in the city. The first of its kind facility for Uber in Asia, the centre will house a team of over 500 customer service specialists who will provide 24/7 assistance to both riders and driver partners.
Hyderabad: Taxi hailing app Uber on Wednesday inaugurated its centre of excellence in the city. The first of its kind facility for Uber in Asia, the centre will house a team of over 500 customer service specialists who will provide 24/7 assistance to both riders and driver partners. Uber already hired close to 30 per cent of the total team strength and started support operations from the centre.
In July last year, Uber signed agreement with the Telangana Government to invest $50 million in the State. A significant chunk of this investment will go into the Centre of Excellence which will help create quality jobs. “We are excited to unveil Uber's centre of excellence in Hyderabad that will be the heart of customer response for our India operations.
The government of Telangana has shown great vision in supporting innovative technology companies and continues to remain an ideal location to do business,” said Amit Jain, President, Uber India. We are thrilled to set up this facility here that will generate quality employment opportunities in the state, he added.
The centre has been designed to further improve product and operations, with a core focus on providing specialised support for critical incidents that require immediate attention. It will provide support via multiple channels email, phone and social media to ensure seamless experience before, during and after the ride.
The team of specialists will also be proficient in multiple local languages to address support issues from across the country. “Uber’s investment in Hyderabad to set up its first Centre of Excellence in Asia confirms Telangana as the location of choice for leading, innovative companies. The setting up of this facility is a boost to Hyderabad and the IT sector in Telangana,” said K T Rama Rao, IT Minister, Telangana.