IP-COM Appoints Mr.VP Senthil Kumar as Regional Sales Manager South India
IP-COM the global leader in manufacturing and supplying Commercial networking products and solution is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr.VP Senthil Kumar as its new Regional Sales Manager for South India.
NEW DELHI: IP-COM the global leader in manufacturing and supplying Commercial networking products and solution is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr.VP Senthil Kumar as its new Regional Sales Manager for South India.
Senthil will be responsible for managing Value Added Distributors from all the 5 states. He will also connect with SI'S and help them position our solution. Also he will focus on few selected end customers to ensure lead generation.
Mr.Pinaki Chatterjee,Director Sales India and SAARC at IP-COM said “ I welcome Senthil to IP-COM, delighted to get him back in team, he carries vast experience, carries strong relationship and most important he is person of integrity, I am sure he will help IP-COM to grow consistently in South Market”
Commenting on his new role VP Senthil Kumar Regional Sales Manager South India said “I am delighted to join IP-COM and work with Pinaki again, for a sales there are two most important support that he expects from his management, one is price and second is a brand that can be offered to the partners as an opportunity and not as an box and I get both of these in IP-COM, Soon you’ll see lots of SI related activities in South market, I assure strong support to our SI and look forward for a grand success together”.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes