- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
M3M group signs Rs.45,000-crore MoUs at 'Happening Haryana'
The M3M group, a leading real estate developer here, on Tuesday said it has signed memoranda of understanding worth Rs.45,365 crore with the government of Haryana, at its ongoing global investor conclave here.
Gurgaon: The M3M group, a leading real estate developer here, on Tuesday said it has signed memoranda of understanding worth Rs.45,365 crore with the government of Haryana, at its ongoing global investor conclave here.
The first of the three MoUs involves an investment of Rs.9,000 crore for the development of large clusters of low-cost housing as part of the Prime Minister's Hosing Scheme. The second for Rs.2,000 crore is to be invested in developing IT park and special zones.
"Then, Rs.26,000 crore will be invested in building a new smart city in Gurgaon envisioned to become a model for 'smart city' concept for the nation," the company said, adding the memoranda were signed chairman Basant Bansal before Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatter.