- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
Cyient enters into global alliance with EA Technology
Global provider of engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders Cyient has announced that it has entered into a non-exclusive business alliance with EA Technology, an energy technology company headquartered in Chester, United Kingdom.
New Delhi : Global provider of engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders Cyient has announced that it has entered into a non-exclusive business alliance with EA Technology, an energy technology company headquartered in Chester, United Kingdom.
Through this agreement, Cyient and EA Technology will jointly pursue business opportunities globally, by leveraging their complementary skills, technical capabilities, and experience.
The alliance will provide asset management and decision support solutions and services for electric utilities. Under the agreement, Cyient will also provide project delivery and implementation services for EA Technology's Asset Investment Management (AIM) software solution.
"EA Technology is well-respected for its unparalleled knowledge and expertise in electrical asset management. We are delighted about working together and are confident that the complementary skills of the two organizations will deliver considerable value to the global electric utility market," said John Renard president - utilities and geospatial business unit, Cyient.
"We are thrilled to be joining forces with Cyient," said Robert Davis, Group CEO of EA Technology.
"This partnership provides real synergy in harnessing the data management and presentation capabilities of Cyient with the electrical asset management capabilities of EA Technology. Our joint competencies, coupled with an enhanced global reach, provides the foundation for an exciting future, and significant value-add to our collective customers," he added