- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
FICCI initiates promotion of entrepreneurship among weaker sections of society
In a bid to initiate agenda on affirmative action, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries signed an MoU with the Center for the Study of Caste and Capitalism (SCC\">CSCC) and its digital arm \'Inclusivity.in\' to promote SC-ST entrepreneurs\' interest and growth.
New Delhi: In a bid to initiate agenda on affirmative action, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries signed an MoU with the Center for the Study of Caste and Capitalism (SCC">CSCC) and its digital arm 'Inclusivity.in' to promote SC-ST entrepreneurs' interest and growth.
The synergy between SCC">CSCC, a Dalit Section 8, Not for Profit body and FICCI will help in evolving an efficient supplier diversity model and in linking SCC">CSCC-inclusivity's SC-ST entrepreneurs with potential industries to bring about procurement from 100 SC/ST SMEs by providing them hand-holding support for supply chain integration in the first financial year to begin with.
As first-generation entrepreneurs, SC-ST entrepreneurs require a favorable ecosystem and a bit more push to flourish - FICCI and SCC">CSCC collaboration aims to proactively ensure this.
SCC">CSCC and FICCI will work jointly with all stakeholders such as industry experts, government bodies and others to develop strategies to enhance market access and procurement from SC/ST entrepreneurs.