- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Prayag CPVC Pipes announces associate sponsorship with Nidahas Trophy T20 Tri Series
Prayag, India\'s leading bath assets and pipes brand has announced its association with tri-nation international cricket series \'Nidahas Trophy 2018\' being held in Colombo, the capital city of Sri Lanka.
New Delhi : Prayag, India's leading bath assets and pipes brand has announced its association with tri-nation international cricket series 'Nidahas Trophy 2018' being held in Colombo, the capital city of Sri Lanka.
As associate sponsor in this much enthralling cricket tournament between Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka, Prayag is looking to strengthen its leadership position in Asia, particularly in south and east Asian markets.
The grand cricket tournament 'Nidahas Trophy' comprising seven T20 matches is being conducted to mark 70th year of Sri Lanka's independence.
On the back of the huge popularity of this grand international cricket series, Prayag is all set to increase the market share of its excellent range of high-end CPVC Pipes and Fittings across the world.
Announcing their proud association with this mega cricket fiesta while simultaneously congratulating the team India, Nitin Aggarwal, CEO, Prayag said, "We wish team India all the luck for Nidahas Trophy.
For us, it's a matter of great pride to win associate sponsorship of this international cricket tournament which will definitely help us in reaching to millions of young consumers who remain deeply connected with Cricket".
"With this sponsorship we are reinforcing our commitment to our consumers around the globe and delivering on our promise of promoting young India through sports," Aggarwal added.
Just after its tremendous support in organising India vs Sri Lanka ODI and T20 Series, it is another international series, Prayag has announced its association with.
Continuing with its passion to sponsor major sporting events in the last couple of years, Prayag has been associated with Asia Cup as associates sponsors, IPL as official team partners of Kings XI Punjab, title sponsors for Prayag Cup second year in a row (India -Zimbabwe), 'India Zimbabwe T20 and ODI International Series' in Harare, Zimbabwe, Atletico de Kolkata and Delhi Dynamos for ISL, Delhi Waveriders for IHL, U Mumba and Patna Pirates for Pro Kabbadi league, and lots more.