Mahesh Aagadu review
Mahesh Babu Aagadu Movie Review, Rating. Mahesh babu\'s most anticipated movie Aagadu released in theatres on Friday. Before we tell you the reasons to watch or not watch the movie, let\'s take a look at the production crew.
Mahesh Babu Aagadu Movie Review, Rating. Mahesh babu's most anticipated movie Aagadu released in theatres on Friday. Before we tell you the reasons to watch or not watch the movie, let's take a look at the production crew.
Directed by Srinu Vaitla
Produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta, Anil Sunkara
Written by Anil Ravipudi, Upendra Madhav, Praveen Varma
Starring Mahesh Babu, Tamannaah, Rajendra Prasad, Sonu Sood, Brahmanandam
Music by S. Thaman
Cinematography K. V. Guhan
Edited by M. R. Varma
Production company 14 Reels Entertainment
Distributed by Eros International, 14 Reels Entertainment, Sri Venkateswara Creations
Here are things you must know before you book your tickets
- The film is a commercial entertainer with all the perfect ingredients to make it a perfect masala movie
- Srinu Vaitla-Mahesh combo: Their previous collaboration Dookudu was a super duper hit.
- Watch out for Shruti Haasan's item number where Sonu Sood and Mahesh will shake their leg shot in Dabangg style
- Chemistry between Tamanaah and Mahesh Babu for the first time on silver screen
- Pawan Kalyan's fans are arguing that the film's dialogues, scenes bear a resemblance to his Gabbar Singh film
- Comedy King Brahmi is believed to have spoofed Allu Arjun's Race Gurram, Balayya's Legend and Charan's Racha. Let's see how the movie has shaped up
- About the movie: Mahesh Babu plays encounter specialist Shankar. The film is set in the backdrop of mining mafia.
- While Mahesh spoke the Telangana dialect in Dookudu, he will seen mouthing the Rayalaseema dialect in Aagadu
- This is music composer Thaman's thrird collaboration with Mahesh
- Rajendra Prasad plays Mahesh's father in the movie
- Prakash Raj was playing a baddie in the movie. However, he was replaced by Sonu Sood after the former threw tantrums on the set.
- Brahmaji is also playing a cop in the movie
- It was also reported that the film would feature a spoof on Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu in which Mahesh sits in the hot seat and questions some one
- The movie has been extensively shot at Ramoji Film City and Saradhi Studio in Hyderabad, Norway and Bellary in Karnataka
Check out the trailer to get a peek into the movie...
Click Here For: Aagadu Movie Review, Rating
Encounter specialist Shankar played by supestar Mahesh Babu goes to Bukkapattanam, a small village on duty. The region is a stronghold of Don Damodar, who thrives on his illegal business by scaring away helpless people. Tough cop Shankar wants to see his end and charts out a plan. But what he discovers in the process is shocking to say the least. What's the secret? Will he destroy Damodar for the good of people? Watch the movie to find out.
We will soon be back with the report on box office collection. So, come back for all the movie updates.