- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Puneeth Rajkumar Chakravyuha's title track sung by Jr NTR
Telugu actor Jr. NT Rama Rao, who occasionally sings in his films, will record a song for Puneeth Rajkumar-starrer upcoming Kannada film Chakravyuha.
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Jr. NT Rama Rao, who occasionally sings in his films, will record a song for Puneeth Rajkumar-starrer upcoming Kannada film "Chakravyuha".
"Despite his busy schedule, he has agreed to sing. The song will be recorded in a studio in the city. It'll be the first time he will be singing in a language apart from Telugu," a source close to the actor told IANS.
NTR agreed to sing at the behest of Kannada superstar Puneeth.
"'Chakravyuha' happens to be Puneeth's 25th film. This song is rumoured to be the title track of the film," the source said.
Meanwhile, NTR has started dubbing for his 25th Telugu film "Naanaku Prematho”, which is scheduled for release during Sankranti festival next year.