- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
- Key investors move NCLT against Byju’s rights issue, firm says yet to get any petition
- WPL created a platform for young players to achieve their dreams: Beth Mooney
- Goldman Sachs downgrades key banking stocks, says goldilocks period over
- India and Netherlands to enhance maritime security in Indian Ocean Region
- Sona BLW Precision shares flare up
- Surily G’s return to the runway
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani's Colorful Wedding Moments Revealed!
- Adherence to NMC guidelines may help docs with ethics, quality: Experts
- Spring Beauty Revival
Love’s labour lost for Puri
It seems like there seems to be no respite for the makers of ‘Rogue’.
It seems like there seems to be no respite for the makers of ‘Rogue’. After the film’s leading ladies (Amyra Dastur and Aisha Sharma) backed out of the project, the latest we hear is that director Puri Jagannadh is now planning change the script. Sources close to the filmmaker says that Puri is reportedly not satisfied with the way the script has shaped up. Guess what he plans to do to overcome the jinx? He is likely to redraft it with a fresh plot and characters.
A source close to the filmmaker says, “Puri has been contemplating to change the script ever since the film took off. He feels that the plotline is not intriguing enough to keep the young audience glued. Also, with the leading ladies too frequently backing out of the project, he believes it’s time to write a fresh script. He’s currently holding talks with producer CR Manohar's son Ishaan in this regard.”
With Charmme out of the Puri’s camp, perhaps he might have felt that he now has a free hand over production. However, whether he retains the same cast and crew remains to be seen. Puri, who is currently out of town, is expected to take a final call on his return.