- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
Did brain hemorrhage kill Potti Rambabu?
Telugu character artist \'Potti\' Rambabu breathed his last on Tuesday morning here at his residence. He was 35.
Hyderabad: Telugu character artist 'Potti' Rambabu breathed his last on Tuesday morning here at his residence. He was 35.
According to an industry source, he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
"He collapsed after he suffered a stroke in the brain this morning at his residence. He passed away within minutes," the source told IANS.
Rambabu made his acting debut with a small role in Prabhas-starrer 2002 Telugu film "Eeshwar", and since then had starred in films such as "Chantigadu" and "Donga Dongadi".
He is survived by his wife and daughter. His last rites will be performed on Tuesday evening.