- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
- Appeal to all not to create cult of violence: Kerala Guv after meeting dead student's family
- ED discussing with CBI, NIA ways to get Shahjahan in central agency custody: Sources
- Savouring Goodness: SpiceJet's in-flight hot-spicy-healthy cuisine with a noble cause
- Blast in Bengaluru cafe, five injured
- Death toll in Bangladesh building fire rises to 45
- Hyderabad VIPs Named in Drug Case: Are Director & Actor on the Run?
Sofia Vergara sues beauty company for $15 M
Actress Sofia Vergara has sued the beauty company Venus Concept for using her name without her permission.
Washington D.C: Actress Sofia Vergara has sued the beauty company Venus Concept for using her name without her permission.
The 43-year-old actress has filed a 15 million dollar lawsuit against Venus Concept for using her image and name to promote its products at exhibition booths, trade shows and on the internet, Us magazine reports.
The 'Modern Family' actress, who was first linked to the company ahead of the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in August 2014, claimed that the beauty company has used her image for their advertisements without her permission.
Vergara, who already has endorsement deals with Cover Girl, Head & Shoulders and Rooms 2 Go, has been battling with Venus Concept company for more than a year.