- Loan defaulter diamantaire bags Gujarat hospital project; HDFC Bank livid
- Weekly Market Review 01-10-2023
- MP Vijayasai releases ‘Sahithi Sailam’ book
- Legal Circles dt. 01-10-2023
- India-US Relations At Optimal Comfort Level, Says Foreign Minister Jaishankar
- Corporate medical facilities at doorstep of poor: Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- A Focus on Multicultural Wedding Photography
- Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, Sarvadarshans to take 24 hours
- Wellness Wonders: Goa’s Transformation into a Fitness Mecca
- 20 CC cameras sanctioned for Nandikotkur sub-jail
Katrina Kaif willing to experiment with bold roles
Actress Katrina Kaif, who has featured in some action films like \"Dhoom:3\", \"Ek Tha Tiger\" and \"Phantom\", believes that if supported rightly, women-centric action films can work in Bollywood.
Actress Katrina Kaif, who has featured in some action films like "Dhoom:3", "Ek Tha Tiger" and "Phantom", believes that if supported rightly, women-centric action films can work in Bollywood.
"I believe if we have right kind of support, a woman-centric action film really works. It will be a complete transformation and something radical," she said as she discussed her desire to appear in a role that requires her to do some serious action, in an interview here.
Asked if she wishes to do action films which have a female lead, she said: "I would love to do action films... I recently saw 'Mad Max: Fury Road' with a character like the one Charlize Theron did. When I saw that, I was telling Bosco (choreographer) that someone has to do something like this.
"I really wish to do something like this."
In times when Bollywood stars like Priyanka Chopra, Irrfan Khan and Anil Kapoor are accepting international projects, does Katrina harbour dreams for Hollywood?
"Why not... If it is a right film, in right time and at right place."
For now, Katrina is awaiting the release of "Fitoor", which is releasing on February 12