- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Aaj phir Jeene ki tamanna hai...
Melody queen Lata Mangeshkar has shared a tidbit about her famous song \"Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai\", saying she hadn\'t initially liked it, but Vijay Anand\'s direction and actress Waheeda Rehman\'s performance made her change her mind.
Melody queen Lata Mangeshkar has shared a tidbit about her famous song "Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai", saying she hadn't initially liked it, but Vijay Anand's direction and actress Waheeda Rehman's performance made her change her mind.
Lata, 86, shared the information on Waheeda Rehman's 78th birthday, which was on Wednesday.
The song was a part of the 1965 film "Guide", which also starred Dev Anand.
Lata not just wished Waheeda on Twitter, but shared that when R.D. Burman made everyone hear the song, neither was Dev Anand nor was she personally "very happy" with it. But it was Vijay Anand's direction and Waheeda's beautiful performance that made them change their opinion about the song.
The legendary singer also shared a link of the song on her official Twitter page.
Mangeshkar has also sung songs like "Rangeela Re" and "Piya Tose Naina Lage Re", which are picturised on Waheeda.