- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st March 2024
- New semicon investments to stay in Asia, but off China
- New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh Government out of ICU; 6 Congress MLAs disqualified
- Intelligence, a prime security weapon
- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
Hot Bollywood actor not up for adult comedies
Actor-producer John Abraham, who is known for producing content-driven films, says he would go broke but will not produce an adult comedy through his production house, John Abraham Entertainment.
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham, who is known for producing content-driven films, says he would go broke but will not produce an adult comedy through his production house, John Abraham Entertainment.
"There is a market for adult films, as they have the potential to do well. But as an actor I would definitely not do it. Not because it's wrong, but I, as a person, will not do it. I don't stand in a position to pass judgment saying this is right or wrong, but I am a very clear person and I want to maintain that," John told IANS.
"Would I do a 'Fifty Shades of Grey'? Maybe, but would I do whatever is coming out? Hell no! I will go broke, but I will not produce an adult comedy," the "Force" actor added.
The "Welcome Back" actor has produced films like "Vicky Donor", "Madras Cafe" among others under his production banner.
John mentioned that as an actor, he enjoys the comedy genre the most.
"I concentrate on content as an actor and prouder. The genre I enjoy the most is comedy. I love comedy and I have got a grasp of comic timing now. I can handle comedy with ease," he added.