- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
Krishna Rukku full Review, Rating
Ajai Rao seems to have stuck with the name Krishna after his earlier film Krisna Leela became a super duper hit. His latest release is titled Krishna Rukku made on the lines of the Telugu hit Uyyala Jampala.
Ajai Rao seems to have stuck with the name Krishna after his earlier film Krishna Leela became a super duper hit. His latest release is titled Krishna Rukku made on the lines of the Telugu hit Uyyala Jampala.
Before we tell you whether to watch this film or not, here's some information on the film Krishna Rukku.
Directed by Anil Kumar, the film features Ajay Rao, Amulya, Lekha and Girija Lokesh in important roles.
Plot: Close relatives Krishna (Ajay) and Rukku (Amulya) grow up as neighbours. They are made for each other, but Krishna takes a while to figure that out. The couple is at loggerheads over the silliest of things. However, eventually circumstances lead them to love and respect each other.
Analysis: With a rural backdrop, the film is a perfect fit for Ajay Rao. None could have done justice to that role. Amulya is her bubbly best as always and carries out her role to the T. Other actors too have done justice to the film. Krishna Rukku is not a scene to scene remake of the original. The film maker has added a few elements to make it palatable for the Kannada audience.
Response: The audience has given a thumbs up to the film. Looks like Ajay Rao has a winner in Krishna Rukku.
Verdict: Old wine in a new bottle but told in a very refreshing way. Krishna Rukku is a must watch for all the fans of Ajay Rao and Amulya.