- AP assembly session: Seconds day begins, house adjourned amidst TDP slogans
- Rayachoti: Officials told to complete land acquisition at once
- Kadapa: ‘Extend support for fair voter list’
- Tirupati: Tight security in place for Garuda Seva today
- Visakhapatnam: Gajuwaka athletes bag medals in international championship
- Parvathipuram: Ashram schools made me a leader says Anant Nayak
- Visakhapatnam: Civic body focuses on road expansion works
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 22 September, 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Experts stress on spotting early signs of dementia
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 22, 2023
It's not a dowry case, it's harassment: Karisma's lawyer
Actress Karisma Kapoor has filed a complaint of mental harassment against her estranged husband Sunjay and mother-in-law Rani Kapur. The \"Biwi No.1\" star\'s lawyer says it is a case of harassment which is completely different from her divorce case.
Mumbai: Actress Karisma Kapoor has filed a complaint of mental harassment against her estranged husband Sunjay and mother-in-law Rani Kapur. The "Biwi No.1" star's lawyer says it is a case of harassment which is completely different from her divorce case.
"It's not a dowry case. It's a case of harassment and this case is completely different from the ongoing divorce case. This doesn't even come under family court. It's in the magistrate court. She is not claiming anything for herself," Karisma's lawyer Kranti Sathe told IANS.
"It is basically for the settlement of children (son Kiaan Raj Kapoor and elder daughter Samiera Kapoor). She basically wants to protect her children," Sathe added.
Reports earlier this year said the divorce petition filed by Sunjay claimed that she had married him for his money.