- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Check out: Parineeti Chopra on magazine cover
Actress Parineeti Chopra, who is returning to the silver screen after two years with the upcoming film \"Meri Pyari Bindu\", has featured on a magazine cover.
Mumbai: Actress Parineeti Chopra, who is returning to the silver screen after two years with the upcoming film "Meri Pyari Bindu", has featured on a magazine cover.
The "Ishaqzaade" actress took to Twitter to share photographs from her shoot for FHM India's March issue.
On the cover, the 27-year-old looks gorgeous in a black and white photograph. She flaunts her toned physique in a black ensemble, which also reveals her cleavage.
She also shared another image in which she is donning a white off-shoulder dress while lying on a bed.
In "Meri Pyaari Bindu", Parineeti will be seen playing an aspiring singer. The Maneesh Sharma production, directed by debutant Akshay Roy, also stars actor Ayushmann Khurrana.