- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Ajay Devgn shoots 'Shivaay' at Balkan mountains
Actor Ajay Devgn\'s highly anticipated project Â“ShivaayÂ” will feature the scenic locales of Balkan mountains of Bulgaria.
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn's highly anticipated project Â“ShivaayÂ” will feature the scenic locales of Balkan mountains of Bulgaria.
Ajay, who is currently busy shooting for the film in Bulgaria, took to Twitter on Friday to share a photograph of the set location on the Balkan mountains.
Â“Shooting on top of Balkan Mountains,Â” Ajay captioned the image.
In the photograph, a man can be seen standing and facing a helicopter.
Apart from Bulgaria, some parts of the film have also been shot in Hyderabad and Uttarakhand.
Â“ShivaayÂ” is slated to release in Diwali, and also stars Sayesha Saigal, Abigail Eames and Erika Kaar among others.