- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Lucky to be acting with Pawan: Kabir Duhan Singh
Kabir Duhan Singh has been a hot property in the tinsel town with as many as eight films since his debut ‘Jil’ last year.
Kabir Duhan Singh has been a hot property in the tinsel town with as many as eight films since his debut ‘Jil’ last year. “I’m blessed to be able to work in multiple film starring top actors like Balakrishna, Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja, Ajith, etc. I am learning with every film and role be it baddie or a supporting actor,” says Kabir.
The Faridabad-born will be next seen in the role of Dhanu in ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’. “I play a gangster Dhanu, who executes Bhairav Singh’s (Sharad Kelkar) work. It’s a role that has a lot to do with my expressions and body language because I need to look rugged.”
The actor feels working with Pawan was a good experience. “I was awestruck to see him first day on the sets. He asked about my background, films, etc. He said, I have a bright future and have a long way to go and I’m fortunate to act with him at an early stage. I also had a chance to meet Chiranjeevi sir who said, ‘Hi Kabir, I saw ‘Vedalam’ and you were very good’. I was on cloud nine when he said that,” Kabir recalls.