- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Arvind Swamy of Roja fame is back to Hindi Cinema
Arvind Swamy who made his Hindi film debut with Mani Ratnam’s Roja is all set to return to Bollywood with debutant director Tanuj Bhramar\'s film Dear Dad. The actor chose to return with this film because he found the subject intriguing.
Arvind Swamy who made his Hindi film debut with Mani Ratnam’s Roja is all set to return to Bollywood with debutant director Tanuj Bhramar's film Dear Dad. The actor chose to return with this film because he found the subject intriguing.
Dear Dad is a bittersweet coming of age story; involving a father-son duo – 14 year old Shivam, and his 45 year old dad Nitin Swaminathan. The father-son duo embark on an impromptu road trip from their home, in Delhi, to Mussorie (Uttarakhand), where Shivam attends boarding school. Unexpected confessions, weird strangers, accidental meetings, a drunken escapade and singing in the rain – all these add up to a complicated and sweet tale.
The Actor, who is also a businessman, states that films like these don’t get made very often and such stories need to be told. Arvind will be seen essaying the role of a father in the film.
The poster will be out on 1st April 2016 and the teaser is expected to be out in the first week of April.