- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Sonarika throwing tantrums?
Buzz is that the actress is reportedly giving a tough time to the cast and crew of her current films, eventually causing a delay in the shoot schedules. If sources are to be believed, the Mumbai actress isn\'t too co-operative on the sets.
Sonarika Bhadoria who is trying to establish herself in the tinsel town, it seems, is throwing tantrums on the sets of her films.
Buzz is that the actress is reportedly giving a tough time to the cast and crew of her current films, eventually causing a delay in the shoot schedules. If sources are to be believed, the Mumbai actress isn't too co-operative on the sets.
A source close to the unit of one of her upcoming project reveals, “Sonarika’s starry tantrums were getting difficult for the unit to handle. She takes her own sweet time to get ready with her makeup, making the other actors wait for her. These acts have been irking her staff and co-stars on the sets and some even complained to the production house about her attitude. It remains to be seen what action will be taken against her considering that the film is almost on the brink of completion.”
Sonarika is presently awaiting the release of ‘Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam’.