- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st March 2024
- New semicon investments to stay in Asia, but off China
- New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh Government out of ICU; 6 Congress MLAs disqualified
- Intelligence, a prime security weapon
- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
Justin Theroux has brought pasta back into my life: Jennifer Aniston
Actress Jennifer Aniston says her husband Justin Theroux\'s fabulous cooking skills has brought pasta back into her life and is now her \"new favourite go-to-town food\".
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston says her husband Justin Theroux's fabulous cooking skills has brought pasta back into her life and is now her "new favourite go-to-town food".
"Pasta has taken over as my new favourite go-to-town food. Yes, he (Theroux) has brought the pasta back into my life. I don't know whether I should thank him or hate him for that,” Aniston told ELLE magazine, reports people.com.
“I do thank him (because it is) irresistible... I've learned how to make it and it's not that bad for you! It's just an egg, parmesan cheese, and a little pasta water. And we substitute turkey bacon for real bacon, so, you know,” she added.