- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
What Poonam Pandey does other than posting obscene videos on Twitter?
Controversial actress Poonam Pandey, who went bold with her debut film “Nasha”, will be next seen in a horror film.\"I was in Mumbai recently when I got a call from a director asking for a meeting for a script narration. The film appealed to me so much that I have given my nod to be a part of the film on the same day.
Controversial actress Poonam Pandey, who went bold with her debut film “Nasha”, will be next seen in a horror film."I was in Mumbai recently when I got a call from a director asking for a meeting for a script narration. The film appealed to me so much that I have given my nod to be a part of the film on the same day.
“It's a horror film and I am doing a horror film for the first time. We will commence shooting shortly,” Poonam told IANS.
The yet to be titled horror film is a Kannada movie and is scheduled to go on the floors by the middle of this month and the actress says that she is ready to showcase her scary side with this film.
"My debut film, 'Nasha' helped me showcase my romantic side and 'Malini & Co.' exposed my macho side. Now this film is a perfect opportunity to showcase my scary side and prove my versatility by portraying different kinds of roles,” she said.
The actress is said to have already begun her preparation for the role and is eager to go to great lengths to bring authenticity to her role.