- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Feud
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
- Guntur: Anil predicts fall of TDP after polls
- After like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Vijay Deverakonda; another star hero to venture into the ownership of multiplexes
- Sundeep Kishan to pair up with block-buster director for his next
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series to Receive AI Features in Late March
- WPL 2024: Mumbai Indians, Laden with Stars, Remain the Team to Beat.
- Bulls Triumph: Bengaluru Beats Haryana 53-39 in PKL Season 10 Finale
- Vijayawada to host Dastkar Bazaar from tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s ‘Operation Valentine’ trailer trending top on Youtube
Vin Diesel voices Baby Groot in Hindi version of 'GOTG Vol. 2'
Hollywood star Vin Diesel, who voices Baby Groot, a tree-like humanoid in \"Guardians Of The Galaxy, Volume 2\", has been retained as the voice cast in the dubbed Hindi, Tamil and Telugu versions of the film as well.
Mumbai: Hollywood star Vin Diesel, who voices Baby Groot, a tree-like humanoid in "Guardians Of The Galaxy, Volume 2", has been retained as the voice cast in the dubbed Hindi, Tamil and Telugu versions of the film as well.
The second film from the hit superhero franchise will also see Chris Pratt reprise his role as Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer and Bradley Cooper as Rocket. "For 'Guardians Of The Galaxy, Volume 2' - we realised that Baby Groot was such a treat to watch in his original avtar (voiced by Vin Diesel); that in a first - we decided to retain the original version across all languages in India.
"We are excited to present Vin Diesel in the Hindi, Tamil and Telugu versions of the film just as he appears in the original English version of GOTG 2," Amrita Pandey, Vice President, Studios, Disney India, said in a statement. "Guardians of The Galaxy - Volume 2" releases on May 5.