- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Shahid-Mira name their baby boy Zain
Bollywood heartthrob Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput welcomed their second child yesterday and the actor has finally revealed the name of their son
New Delhi : Bollywood heartthrob Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput welcomed their second child yesterday and the actor has finally revealed the name of their son.
The much-in-love couple has named their newborn, Zain Kapoor. Shahid took to Twitter and shared the name of his son, writing, "Zain Kapoor is here and we feel complete. Thank you for all the wishes and blessings. We are overjoyed and so grateful. Love to all."
Mira gave birth to the baby at Mumbai's Hinduja hospital.
On April 20, Shahid and Mira first announced on Instagram that they are expecting their second child. They made the announcement in a quirky manner by posting a picture of their daughter Misha with the message 'Big sister' written in the background.
The couple tied the knot in 2015 and welcomed their first child, Misha, a year later in August.