- Ministry of Defence rejects 15 scripts centered around the Pulwama attack before ‘Operation Valentine’
- Indian startup ecosystem on par with global standards
- Govt schemes helping startups born with Indian capital: Sanjeev Bikhchandani
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
- Vennela Kishore’s ‘Chaari 111’set for March 1strelease; Cast and crew share insights
- Nifty snaps two-day decline in choppy trading session
- Superstar Rajinikanth partners with Bollywood biggie for a mega project
- Paisalo Digital raises Rs 200 crore from IRDEA to lend for EV buyers
- Mahindra Finance forays into MSME focused co-lending partnership with Lendingkart
- Siddharth nods his head for a script by Aishwarya Rajinikanth!
'2.O' lands in another controversy
Superstar Rajinikanth and ace director Shankar has teamed up for magnum opus 2O which is slated to hit the screens tomorrow on November 29th But it seems like the Akshay Kumar starrer has now stirred up a new controversy
Superstar Rajinikanth and ace director Shankar has teamed up for magnum opus '2.O' which is slated to hit the screens tomorrow on November 29th. But it seems like the Akshay Kumar starrer has now stirred up a new controversy.
As per the latest reports, Cellular Operators Association of India has launched a complaint against the film as some scenes in teaser and trailer of the film has falsely depicted that mobile phones and mobile towers are harmful to the living creations and the environment. It also asked for the re-examination of the film and stated that the depiction of mobile services and Towers is false based on no evidence and is fictional. The complaint has been marked to the CEO of CBFC and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The makers of '2.O' are yet to respond on this issue.
ALSO READ: 2.O Aims Big At Overseas Box Office