- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
- Innovative Technology for Sustainability in Coffee Production
- ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ advance bookings to be opened from this date
- Indian shooters record best-ever medals haul
- ‘Ustaad Bhagat Singh’ shooting update: Intense schedule wrapped up
I won't be apologizing to anyone; Karni Sena should stand behind the film: Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut who is gearing up for the release of Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi says she wont be apologizing to anyone for something thats not wrong And she wishes that Karni Sena would support the film and Manikarnikas story
Kangana Ranaut who is gearing up for the release of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi says she won't be apologizing to anyone for something that's not wrong. And she wishes that Karni Sena would support the film and Manikarnika's story.
Kangana in an earlier issued statement said that she will destroy the Karni Sena if they continue to harass her over the release of Manikarnika. Over which the president of Maharashtra Karni Sena has asked for an apology.
When asked to comment on the same, Ranaut said, “No, I will not apologize to anyone. I never apologize for things that I have not done wrong. However, we have reassured them that the film (Manikarnika) doesn’t show anything offensive. They should support us and the film. She (Rani Lakshmibai) is India’s daughter and everyone should push that film forward. She is not a relative of mine. She is to me what she is for the entire nation,”
She also added, "There is no need for useless ego issues with me. I am not here to apologize to anyone,”
Kangana interacted with media at the launch of Amrapali's Manikarnika jewelry collection on Wednesday.
Talking about the collection and Amrapali's contribution toward's Manikanika's look she said, "Amrapali is the sponsors of the film, so I am just playing a model here. But I think their collection has the maximum contribution towards the look that you see in the film. They have provided us with period-appropriate jewelry with us. And we are very grateful to have an association with Amrapali for the film."
Manikarnika will mark the directorial debut of Kangana Ranaut while the film also stars, debutant Ankita Lokhande.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is co-directed by Krish and Kangana Ranaut and produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
The film is scheduled to be released on 25 January 2019.