- Calcutta HC-appointed lawyer accuses school of bribery attempt
- Varun Gandhi asks UP govt to reconsider decision on Amethi hospital
- India's inclusion in global bond index to entail passive inflows of $26 bn
- Special puja for Naidu's release
- YS Bhaskar Reddy released on escort bail over ill health in YS Viveka case
- International Teachers' Olympiad crosses 70,000+ Registrations from Teachers of 90+ Countries
- International Astronomy Day
- Scratches, Wrinkles, Or Stains, Tips to Upkeep Your Bag Before It Taints
- Samsung Galaxy A15 design leaked out; Check the video
- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
ATM victim operated, kept in ICU
ATM Victim Operated, Kept In ICU. The woman, who was attacked by a miscreant inside an ATM cabin in Bangalore on Tuesday has been given treatment at a reputed hospital in Bangalore.
Bangalore: The woman, who was attacked by a miscreant inside an ATM cabin in Bangalore on Tuesday has been given treatment at a reputed hospital in Bangalore. Post-surgery, she has been transferred to ICU. She got severely injured on her skull.
She was operated by the doctors for the same on Wednesday. According to doctors, she has become very weak due to heavy bleeding.