Harsha Kumar takes out bike rally
Rajahmundry: A motor cycle rally was taken out in the city on Thursday in connection with the proposed...
Rajahmundry: A motor cycle rally was taken out in the city on Thursday in connection with the proposed Dalitha Sankharavam scheduled to be held on April 21. Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar, his son GV Sriraj, PCC secretary Dokala Murali along with 1,000 Congress, Youth Congress activists participated in the bike rally. The rally passed through Ravulapalem, Amalapuram, Kakinada, Anaparthi and Rajahmundry. MP Harsha Kumar said that the rally was aimed to create awareness among the people about the Dalitha Sankharavam, which would be held on a massive scale. Earlier, Rajahmundry MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar, MLA Routhu Suryaprakasa Rao, City Congress president Nakka Sri Nagesh welcomed the rally at the Congress Party Office. Later, participating in a meeting conducted on SC/ST Sub-Plan in Sri Uma Ramalingeswara Swamy Kalyana Mandapam, MP Vundavalli Arun Kumar said the State government made legislation for SC/ST Sub-Plan for the benefit of the two communities. Every paisa of the Sub-Plan would be spent for SC/STs development. The government was implementing many schemes for their welfare, he said. MLARouthu Surayaprakasa Rao, City Congress president Nakka Sri Nagesh, Gummadi Samarpana Rao and others were present.
- High voter turnout in TN may throw up surprise
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda