- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
GITAM Science Expo to showcase innovative models
GITAM Deemed to be University, Hyderabad Pro ViceChancellor Prof N Siva Prasad reviewed the arrangement of forthcoming Open House, Science Technical Expo on Tuesday, which is scheduled to be held on December 2122 He released the expo brochure on this occasion In his address emphasised the importance of science in our daily lives and expressed his belief that it is the reason for our exis
Hyderabad: GITAM Deemed to be University, Hyderabad Pro Vice-Chancellor Prof. N Siva Prasad reviewed the arrangement of forthcoming ‘Open House, Science & Technical Expo’ on Tuesday, which is scheduled to be held on December 21-22 . He released the expo brochure on this occasion. In his address emphasised the importance of science in our daily lives and expressed his belief that it is the reason for our existence in today's day and age.
He said that science needs to be studied beyond the curriculum and requires inquisitive thinking minds. He advised the organising teams to design new exhibits and add more new things to the existing models. He suggested inviting as many school students as possible to trigger scientific temper among them.
The third edition of Annual Science Exhibition is organised every year with a view to encourage and inculcate a scientific temper amongst students. The students showcase their talents in Science, Mathematics, and Technology. The exhibition is aimed at providing a common platform to various schools and students to exhibit their innovative ideas and learn from a gamut of science enthusiasts present under one roof.
The expo is in commemoration of the mathematical genius Sri Srinivasa Ramanujan birthday. The expo is a platform for innovators and creators to apply conceptual knowledge to bring about sustainable progress in society leading to improvement and betterment mankind.
Prof. Ch.Sanjay, Principal, School of Technology, Prof. G.A.Rama Rao, Principal, School of Science, Dr. Rambabu Gundal, Convenor, Science Expo, Heads of Various Departments, Faculty took part in the review. For registration, to submit abstracts and other details, please make a call to 98498 69933 or email to [email protected].