- Article 370 Box Office Collection Day 1: Yami Gautam's Stellar Performance
- Karimnagar district faces dire shortage of fire stations
- Apple's Foldable Future: It is the iPad Fold, Not the iPhone Fold
- Congress keen to wrest Khammam from BRS
- Vijayawada: Bank pensioners demand pension updation
- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
- Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra held in Serilingampally
- 5 Best looks of Tripti Dimri that you can recreate for a date night
- Mastering sofa selection: A comprehensive guide for your living room
- Wholesome and Fun Lunch Box: Recipes for Kids
Vijay Sai Reddy surrenders before court
YSR Congress Party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy's financial advisor V Vijay Sai Reddy on Wednesday surrendered before the Special Court for CBI...
YSR Congress Party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy's financial advisor V Vijay Sai Reddy on Wednesday surrendered before the Special Court for CBI cases. He is accused No. 2 in Jagan's disproportionate assets case registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Vijay Sai surrendered following last month's order by the Supreme Court cancelling his bail. The Special Court sent him to judicial custody till June 17. Subsequently, he was shifted to Chanchalguda Central Prison where he sought special class in the prison saying that it was granted to him earlier as well. The court will hear the petition on Thursday.