- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
Docs: Sarabjit Singh's vital organs missing
The motive behind the attack on Indian prisoner Sarabjit SinghA in a Pakistani prison was to "kill him," a panel of doctors, which conducted the...
The motive behind the attack on Indian prisoner Sarabjit SinghA in a Pakistani prison was to "kill him," a panel of doctors, which conducted the second autopsy, said on Friday."It was a clear case ... the motive of attack (on Sarabjit) was to kill him," Dr H S Rai, head of forensic science department, Government Medical College and Hospital here, who led the five-member doctors' panel, said.