- Kharge welcomes top BRS leaders into Congress
- Congress unveils six guarantee cards for people
- ‘Sanatana Dharma’ can’t be destroyed by any force Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Vijayawada: Home Minister visits Durga temple
- Devotees rush increases in Tirumala, Lord Venkateswara Swamy to ride on Garuda Vahana today
- Neerukonda: SRM-AP praised for sound research infra facilities
- BJP has aces up its sleeve, to firm up election strategy soon
- Vijayawada: People urged to avoid dumping waste in canals
- Hyderabad: Ganesh laddu auction craze spreading
- Tirumala: Ananta Padmanabha Vratam held
Kiran grants Rs 54 cr for water scheme, Rs 37 cr for roads
Loans worth Rs A 72,000 cr to farmers this year Jadcharla (Mahbubnagar): Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy here on Monday earmarked Rs. 54 crore...
Loans worth Rs A 72,000 cr to farmers this year
Jadcharla (Mahbubnagar): Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy here on Monday earmarked Rs. 54 crore for Raman Pahad drinking water scheme and Rs. 37 crore for roads to girijan tandas.A He also inaugurated 'Amma Hastam', Indiramma Kalalu and Ryot Chaitanya Yatra.
Later, addressing a public meeting at the degree college, the chief minister said that he was allocating Rs. 200 crore for Scheduled Tribe hostels and Rs. 220 crore for Scheduled Caste hostels. "This would help numerous poor students to prosecute higher education," he hoped.
The chief minister said that loans worth Rs. 72,000 crore would be extended to the farmers this year. He said that the farmers under Jurala project would be provided irrigation facility. He said that he would instruct the officials to launch survey for the Palamuru lift irrigation scheme.
A He said that the farmers would be reimbursed interest into their accounts directly online if they repaid the crop loans in a year. A He said that one crore farmers who availed loan up to Rs. One lakh would be benefited under this scheme.A He said that the Ryot Chaitanya Yatras would continue till May 8.A
Earlier, the chief minister along with ministers Kanna Lakshminarayana, DK Aruna, PCC president Botcha Satyanarayana went to the venue riding on a bullock cart. The chief minister laid foundation stones for 46 development and welfare programmes worth Rs. 240 crore.