Top

Man electrocuted in sleep

Man electrocuted in sleep
Highlights

In a tragic incident, a man allegedly died of electrocution due to short circuit while he was asleep at his house. The deceased was allegedly charging...

Pulkal: In a tragic incident, a man allegedly died of electrocution due to short circuit while he was asleep at his house. The deceased was allegedly charging his phone while listening to music using earphones simultanelously. The deceased was identified as Pothagoni Srinivas, (30), a resident of Singur village of Pulkal mandal on Tuesday night.

According to the SI Prasad Rao, Srinivas, father of two daughters, went to his in-laws place at the neighbouring Madhapadu village on Tuesday morning to visit his wife Anitha and their new born daughter and returned Singur after telling his wife to bring them to his place on the next day. On the same day night, Srinivas slept alone at his house with putting the earphones of his mobile phone in his ears while it was connected to a power socket for charging. In the morning, his wife Anitha called him up on his mobile, but in vain.

Then, she called elder brother of Srinivas at Hyderabad who alerted the neighbours in the village only to found him lying dead on the bed with earphones in his ears while the mobile is connected to power socket. Police registered a case and sent the body for post mortem. The deceased was working as a temporary employee at MRF company locally.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories