- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
12 IS terrorists, nine civilians killed in Iraq airstrikes
At least 12 terrorists affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) group and nine civilians were killed on Wednesday in airstrikes in an IS-held town near Iraq\'s western border with Syria, security and medical sources said.
Ramadi: At least 12 terrorists affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) group and nine civilians were killed on Wednesday in airstrikes in an IS-held town near Iraq's western border with Syria, security and medical sources said.
An airstrike, believed to be conducted by the US-led coalition aircraft, bombed two IS positions in the town of al-Qaim in Iraq's western province of Anbar, destroying the positions and leaving 12 terrorists killed and five others wounded, a source from Anbar's provincial Operations Command told Xinhua.
Another airstrike occurred at night and struck a residential building in the central town, killing nine people and wounding 20 others, a medical source from the provincial health department said.
The attacks come as the Iraqi security forces backed by anti-IS international coalition are carrying out a major offensive to drive out the IS terrorists from its last major stronghold in and around Mosul.