- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Two killed in US military helicopter crash
Two persons were killed when a US military helicopter crashed in northern Galveston Bay, off Texas, media reported on Thursday.
New York: Two persons were killed when a US military helicopter crashed in northern Galveston Bay, off Texas, media reported on Thursday.
Coast Guard divers were searching the waters just off the shoreline after witnesses said a military helicopter broke up and crashed, KSAT news reported.
Petty Officer 1st Class Andrew Kendrick said the Apache helicopter was based at nearby Ellington Field and the crash was reported after 3 p.m. on Wednesday near the Bayport Cruise Terminal.
There is a time difference of 11.30 hours between India and Texas.
Debris and an oil slick were scattered over a section of the bay.
Witnesses said the chopper was flying unusually low, and after a loud noise, they saw it break apart in the air.