- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
Baghdad car bombing: 5 killed, 7 injured
At least 5 people were killed and 7 others injured in a car bomb explosion in eastern Baghdad on Thursday.
Baghdad: At least 5 people were killed and 7 others injured in a car bomb explosion in eastern Baghdad on Thursday.
The blast occurred when a booby-trapped car ripped through a popular marketplace at the predominantly Shia neighbourhood of al-Obeidi, Xinhua news agency reported.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But the Islamic State militant group, in most cases, is believed responsible for bombings targeting Iraqi security forces and crowded areas across the country.