- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Nikki Haley doing an 'awfully' good job, Trump praises Indian-American US Ambassador
President Donald Trump has lauded Indian-American Nikki Haley, saying she is doing an \"awfully\" good job as the US Ambassador to the UN.
Washington: President Donald Trump has lauded Indian-American Nikki Haley, saying she is doing an "awfully" good job as the US Ambassador to the UN.
Haley, 45, is the first-ever Indian-American to be appointed to a Cabinet level position in any presidential administration.
"I want to thank your former governor, Nikki Haley, who is doing an awfully good job for us," he said, amidst applause in South Carolina.
"She's representing America very well as our ambassador to the UN. She is doing a spectacular job. It's early, but she has just been really great," Trump said in his first-ever public praise of the diplomatic work of the Indian-American politician.
Haley, the two-term former Governor of South Carolina, has been on her new job for a few weeks.