- Nifty snaps four-day winning streak on account of profit booking
- Roche's new bispecific monoclonal antibody to treat vision loss in India
- Assault On Medical Student By Patient And Friend Sparks Outrage At Tamil Nadu's Vellore Hospital
- Yogi government expanded its cabinet, 4 new ministers Joined
- Delhi: Woman dies after husband sets her ablaze amid quarrel
- Govt targets 5-fold jump in India’s share of global space economy
- Happy Shiva Ratri 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Shiva Ratri
- Bengal Govt moves SC against CBI probe into attack on ED at Sandeshkhali
- Four new ministers inducted in UP Cabinet
- Technology’s share in world Mcap nearing 40 pc, showing high-level of concentration
ISIS militants kill 11 in Afghanistan mosque ambush: officials
IS-linked militants have been active in Afghanistan\'s eastern regions, but have recently begun operating in the north of the country as well.
An Afghan official says that 10 police officers and the wife of a police commander have been killed by Islamic State militants in northern Zawzjan province.
Mohammad Reza Ghafori, spokesman for the Zawzjan provincial governor, said Saturday that the police officers were ambushed on Friday as they were coming out of a mosque. The wife of the police commander heard about her husband being shot and rushed to the scene, where she was also killed.
IS-linked militants have been active in Afghanistan's eastern regions, but have recently begun operating in the north of the country as well.