- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
9th planet does exist: NASA
The existence of a ninth planet has always been speculated till now but the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) believes that it does exist. As per a NASA report, a ninth planet might be there on the outer edges of our solar system.
New Delhi: The existence of a ninth planet has always been speculated till now but the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) believes that it does exist. As per a NASA report, a ninth planet might be there on the outer edges of our solar system.
Experts suspect that the planet's presence has been tilting the entire solar system to one side and this gives them the clue that it does exist.
As per estimation, it is believed to be about 10 times bigger than the planet Earth and 20 times further from the sun than the eighth planet Neptune. Konstantin Batygin, a planetary astrophysicist at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) says, “There are now five different lines of observational evidence pointing to the existence of Planet Nine.”
“If you were to remove this explanation and imagine Planet Nine does not exist, then you generate more problems than you solve. All of a sudden, you have five different puzzles, and you must come up with five different theories to explain them,” added Batygin