- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg meets key Samsung, LG officials
- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
- Development projects worth thousands of crores sanctioned for TN in last 10 years: PM Modi
- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
YSRCP takes flexi war to T heartland
Karimnagar: The trend of the pictures of Nandamuri family appearing on the flexi banners of YSR Congress Party, which created a turmoil in Telugu...
Karimnagar: The trend of the pictures of Nandamuri family appearing on the flexi banners of YSR Congress Party, which created a turmoil in Telugu Desam Party in coastal Andhra, made its way to Karimnagar on Tuesday. Some leaders of YSR Congress Party who put up flexi banners to greet people on Ugadi and Srirama Navami have included the pictures of Junior NTR, his father and Telugu Desam MP Nandamuri Harikrishna.
The incident has caused a heated debate in political circles as to the strategy of the YSRCP, which is seeking to spread its wings in the heartland of Telangana. However, the Telugu Desam leaders have dismissed the YSR Congress Party move as a cheap election gimmick to garner votes in the ensuing elections, which would boomerang on them.