- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
- Debinna Bonnerjee croons 'Khamoshiyan' as hubby Gurmeet turns 40
- PSU stocks rally driven by retail investors
- Next-Level Gaming - Exploring the Future of Real Money Games
- SpiceJet’s Board approves allotment of 4.01 cr shares to two investors, raises additional Rs 316 cr
SC, ST Sub-Plan to be implemented effectively in Karimnagar district
Karimnagar: District Collector Smita Sabharwal has said that the State Government provided an authenticity on the utilization of funds meant for SC,...
Karimnagar: District Collector Smita Sabharwal has said that the State Government provided an authenticity on the utilization of funds meant for SC, ST Sub-Plan. As part of Indiramma Kalalu programme, a meeting to bring awareness among the people belonging to SC and ST communities about the plan, was held at SC Colony of Bavpet of Elkathurthi mandal in the district on Wenesday. Ms Smita Sabharwal was the chief guest at the meeting. Copies of the Sub-Plan programme, the works to be taken up under the scheme and other details would be kept on notice board at Gram Panchayat offices in the district, she said. She said that all eligible persons in the communities would be provided with Indiramma houses, white ration cards, pensions, scholarships and other benefits. Internal roads, drinking water lines, sewage lines, schools and other facilities would be provided in the colonies with the funds. The Collector asked the eligible persons to submit their applications during the meetings. Karimnagar MP Ponnam Prabhakar has said that the SC, ST Sub-Plan was introduced by the AP Government to develop the people of the communities economically and socially on par with the people belonging to other communities. Later, Mr. Ponnam Prabhakar and Husnabad MLA A Praveen Reddy laid foundation-stone for a bridge at Bavpet village. The bridge is to be constructed at a cost of Rs 1.35 lakhs. Panchayat Raj SE Dasaratham and several other officials were present at the programme.