- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Devotees offer prayers at Vemulawada temple
Vemulawada (Karimnagar): On the occasion of first Monday in the auspicious ‘Shravan’ month, a large number of devotees thronged Sri...
Vemulawada (Karimnagar): On the occasion of first Monday in the auspicious ‘Shravan’ month, a large number of devotees thronged Sri Rajarajeshwara Swamy temple at Vemulawada town. The devotees performed special poojas, including Mahanyasa Rudrabhisekham. Donating calves to the deity is an age-old ritual at the temple. Devotees after taken bath at the temple tank, had the darshan of the deity.
All the temple queue lines, including “Dharma Darshanam”, “Special Darshanam” and “Quick Darshanam” were overly filled with devotees who poured in from different places. The devotees had to wait for seven hours to have the darshan of Lord Shiva. Temple authorities have made elaborate arrangements to cope with the heavy rush of devotees. Police on their part made heavy security arrangements.