- Farmers halt agitation for two days
- Jyothika's Hindi Comeback: 'Shaitan' Trailer Unleashes Horror Magic!
- Punjab to present budget on March 5
- Chlega Kafila Yaar Ka: Actor Gautam Yadav Takes Lead in Upcoming Song
- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
Govt keen on tourism development: Minister Ramreddy Venkatreddy
Khammam: Minister for Horticulture Ramreddy Venkatreddy inaugurated Taruni Family Restaurant at Warangal Cross Roads of Khammam rural mandal in the...
Khammam: Minister for Horticulture Ramreddy Venkatreddy inaugurated Taruni Family Restaurant at Warangal Cross Roads of Khammam rural mandal in the district on Friday. Speaking on the occasion, the Minister stated that the government was taking serious steps for tourism development in the State and various potential spots and areas were identified to be developed as tourist hubs in the coming days. Hospitality industry was on the growth path as there was growing demand for three star and five star hotels and restaurants, he added. He told the restaurant owners to give top priority to hygiene and offer different kinds of dishes according to the tastes of the customers. Khammam Agriculture Market Committee chairman Manukonda Radhakishore and others were present. Mr. Ramreddy Venkatreddy also inaugurated drinking water supply tankers at VDS Colony in Khammam town. Speaking to the newsmen, he said that Municipal authorities were taking measures to supply water through tankers to residents of various wards in the town, which would face water shortage during summer. Later, the Minister went to the Government District Hospital and called on injured persons of a road accident, which occurred at Dummagudem of Tirumalayapalem mandal on Friday morning. As many as five persons were killed and four others were injured when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with a lorry. He gave instructions to the hospital staff to provide all medical help to the injured. He announced that he would visit the houses of the deceased and would provide financial assistance to the victim's families.