Vangaveti's Brother in law set to join TDP?
Departed senior Congress leader Vangaveti Mohan Ranga\'s brother in law Chennupati Srinivas is likely to join TDP soon.
Departed senior Congress leader Vangaveti Mohan Ranga's brother in law Chennupati Srinivas is likely to join TDP soon.
He held a meeting with Radha- Ranga Mithra Mandali members and seek thier suggestions to revive his political career. Srinivas said that he will take a decision whether to join TDP in a week or 10 days.
Strong speculations are doing rounds that TDP leaders Bonda Uma and Gadde Rammohan Rao are trying hard to bring Srinivas in TDP fold. It is learnt that Srinivas already met Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off