- Why women are thrice more at risk of migraines than men
- Security tightened for PM Modi's visit to Chennai on Monday
- Everyone benefiting from schemes without any discrimination under Modi govt: Yogi Adityanath
- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
Special category status: TDP MPs to meet Shiv Sena, NCP leaders to seek support
A delegation of Telugu Desam Party TDP Members of Parliament will later today meet Shiv Sena and Nationalist Congress Party NCP leaders to seek support for Special Category Status for Andhra Pradesh
Mumbai (Maharashtra): A delegation of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Members of Parliament will later today meet Shiv Sena and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leaders to seek support for Special Category Status for Andhra Pradesh.
TDP Lok Sabha floor leader Thota Narasimham along Member of Parliament P. Ravindra Babu will meet leaders of several parties and handover a booklet by the TDP President and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu seeking support for the state's fight against the injustice done to them.