- AWG downgrades India again as lessors fail to get back planes from Go First
- Ayodhya: 50 foreign dignitaries invited, entry through barcode passes only
- Shri Ram Anubhav Kendra to come up in Ayodhya
- Calcutta High Court orders interim stay on probe against BJP legislators in National Anthem insult case
- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
- 'Why was treatment denied to 14-yr-old cancer patient?' Delhi Minister to Chief Secy
- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
TDP mustering support for No Confidence Motion
The TDP has made it clear that it will continue to fight for the special status for Andhra Pradesh
New Delhi: The TDP has made it clear that it will continue to fight for the special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Talking to mediapersons on Wednesday ahead of the parliament sessions, MPs Thota Narasimham and MP Sujana Chowdary said that they were meeting the leaders of various political parties and are explainin about the ‘injustice’ done to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
They said they were musterning support of various political parties for the no confidence motion against the BJP Government and would ‘expose’ the BJP in Parliament. He said their war would not end even if they are suspended from the house.